Thread: Testing 7763

Default Testing 7763

Just received my 7763, installed and plumbed per diagram for dual wastegates. On setup, installation instructions mention setting Boost Control OFF RPM to 0 to test for leaks and determining if the system is functioning. I have my wastegate target set to 5psi, changed OFF RPM from default (2000) to 0, CO2 regulated to 20 psi- nothing happened. The only way I can get the solenoid to open is by pressing the red button on top of the solenoid which then supplies 5 psi to both gates, as observed on Wastegate Pressure in the monitor. If I bleed the pressure off at the gates it will not go back to target pressure unless I press the red cap again on the solenoid.
    Shouldnt the solenoid keep the target psi on the gates any time the module is powered / OFF RPM is exceeded? Thanks

As long as the ignition switch is on you should get target wastegate pressure at the gates and also see it on your msdview as wastegate pressure.

target and wastegate pressure should be within a couple tenths of each other.

I did have to reinstall msdview one time when the controller would not control pressure.must of had some type of glitch.after I reinstalled,it has worked fine eversince.