Thread: Is there going to be anymore updates?

Default Is there going to be anymore updates?

Hi MSD,

Is there anymore updates in the pipeline at the moment that you are working on for the atomic ls efi?

msdtech1955 Guest

Default Is there going to be anymore updates?

unfortunately, not at this time......but check back in a month ,

msdforms@msdperformance.com*

Latitude: 31.730125
    Longitude: -106.29673 *

If anyone has the latest updates available for the msd atomic ls can they please email them through to me.

clintsimau@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!!

I sent the latest that I have to you, See if it helps any. It did help me I got it direct from an MSD tech but I would think it would be on the main site by now.

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

frostchevelle1, could i get the latest firmware please? the MSD site files seem to be the same ones from last fall?

email= crappycarcustoms@yahoo.ca

Thanks

That's all I have, we will need to contact the MSD techs in order to get a new firmware update. That's all they gave me last time.

Thanks Frost, ill talk with them and see if there is anything coming down the pipe. Cheers

got it dialed in perfectly now.....had 2 gremlins. talked with MSD support and they clarified that if you change camshaft types in the initial setup, you must defalt the entire atomic any time you change camshaft types. i did not do this before, so if you don't, it now reads 2 fuel tables @ once and is very confused......

2nd, the injectors we dropped in this were known good used ones from an LS2 trailblazer, got the specs online on these injectors, and they were posted as a stock size of 30 lb/hr. could never get the A/F targets to match actual values, no matter how lean you set the idle target, it would never lean out pas 12:1. upon inspection of the injectors, found the stamped part #'s and low and behold, they are 42 lb/hr! so went back in and set used defined injector values to 42, and just like that.....perfect target vs actual AF's!!

My faith is restored in the Atomic and my customer is a much happier camper Thanks for all the assistance, just wanted to share my experience so other who maybe battling an issue.

the cam setting change was a big one for sure, as i dont remember reading anywhere in the manuals that this had to be done in this mannor.

That's awesome, and good info you put on there about the default reset. Mine works great and running N/A VS boosted either way has worked just fine for me. And I know others have had the same results.